Do you use Facebook?
- Have you linked up with ‘old’ friends or colleagues?
- Do you leave messages on walls?
- Do you have a status?
- Do you regularly update your status?
- Have you linked your blog to your profile?
- Do you have a page for your business?
- If you hold events, do you have events pages linked to your personal or group profile?
If none of the above makes sense then you are probably not a Facebook-ite (or whatever a frequent user of this social media site is called).
For certain types of businesses – especially those that need to connect with consumers, but increasingly also for those that deal with other businesses – Facebook could really benefit your online presence.
If you have no idea what Facebook is then it is quite simply a website that links people together. The official blurb says: “Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Millions of people use Facebook every day to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.”
If you think this is right for you and your business then join the Facebook revolution (www.facebook.com).