Today marks the start of the final week for businesses to apply for a Growth Voucher from the UK Government. As a membership organisation you are eligible for up to £2,000 of match-funded support for business advice, including advice on a marketing strategy (see below for eligibility criteria).
The programme features 11,500 strategic advisers, and I am one of the 30% of these who have been granted growth voucher accredited status – which means I have had to jump through more hoops than the other 70%. I am authorised to give strategic marketing advice to qualifying businesses on this programme.
There is still plenty of money in the government’s pot so make sure you apply today to find out if you are granted the £2,000. Complete the online form from the link here and a questionnaire will be sent to you to complete. Once submitted you will receive an instant decision on whether or not you have been awarded a Growth Voucher.
You need to complete the process above before midnight on Tuesday 31st March in order to be awarded a Growth Voucher.
Apply today and then get in touch with me to be one of the membership organisations I have worked with on strategic marketing and PR campaigns.
Your business must:
- have 249 employees or fewer (including any employees of companies that own a stake in your business)
- be registered in England
- actively sell goods or services
- be independent (ie no more than 25% is owned by other businesses or organisations)
- have a turnover of less than €50 million
To complete your application you will need:
- Companies House registration number or Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) from HMRC
- registered business address
- business turnover details
- VAT registration number (if you’re registered)
- PAYE number (if you have one)
- contact phone number
- email address
The Growth Voucher government programme helps small businesses get strategic business advice on:
- finance and cash flow
- recruiting and developing staff
- improving leadership and management skills
- marketing, attracting and keeping customers
- making the most of digital technology
For the latest data on the programme, follow this link to an infographic issued today (24th March 2015).