A successful and prosperous working relationship with your Consultant takes commitment on both sides, liberally sprinkled with trust.
As your Consultant, my commitment to you is:
- I will put your members front and centre of all activity I advise and undertake
- I will focus activity on meeting your organisational objectives
- I will work to engage your members
- I will never forget your vision and purpose and that the personal agendas of member volunteers have no place in what drives my agenda.
Your commitment to me is:
- You will share your business objectives so activity can be aligned to achieve your desired results
- You will provide access to information that would have an effect on results – no secrets – so I have what I need to do my best for you and your members, such as competitor information, market data, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- You will trust me to have information you may not wish is made public and that my judgement is sound in terms of having your organisation and members’ interest paramount when decisions are made (no information will ever be made public without your consent)
- You will agree measurable objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), plus provide access to results, to ensure activity is generating the desired results or necessary tweeks are made
In return for our mutual commitments you will receive my dedication to deliver the results you need to help achieve your vision and purpose for members.